build_cmdsnow retrieves the working directory on the command line from where the script has been called (temporary folder), and makes it the working directory at the end of the batch script. This ensures that py_cmd.py can be found and executed (necessary since QGIS 2.18.2 since they somehow change the working directory in one of their .bat-files) (#26, @eivindhammers).
- RQGIS now also does testing using the
run_qgisstops if the user specifies one of the interactive QGIS Select-by operations.
run_qgisnow stops if the output shapefile created by QGIS is empty.
run_qgis-message: Use qgis:creategrid instead of qgis:vectorgrid.
- Fine-tuning of the documentation files
- Deleting redundancies in functions
- Removing empty string from
- Added a
NEWS.mdfile to track changes to the package.
- vignette update (MacOSX and homebrew installation) (#14, @pat-s)
- bug fix: we replaced
set_envby the more general
- bug fix: when constructing the cmd-command (in
run_qgis), we need to avoid "double" shell quotes. This happened e.g., with
grass7:r.viewshed. Additionally, we made sure that None, True and False are not shellquoted.
- bug fix: when determining the GRASS REGION PARAMETER in
run_qgis. To extract the extent of a spatial object
ogrInfoneeds the layer name without the file extension. To do that we now use the
toolspackage instead of a simple
gsub-command. Previously, we simply returned everything in front of a colon. This caused problems with filenames such as gis.osm_roads_free_1.shp.
- bug fix:
load_outputnow checks if the QGIS output was really created before trying to load it.
- bug fix: There was a problem when using QGIS/Grass on a MacOS. Deleting one bash statement (
paste0("export PATH='", qgis_env$root, "/Contents/MacOS/bin:$PATH'"))) solved the problem.
- bug fix:
qgis_session_infonow also runs on MacOS (#34)