Terminal client for NATS
Use for debug messages and requests in channels of NATS-server
Require installed NodeJS.
npm install -g nats-term
nats-tern -h 127.0.0.1 -p 4222
Parameters -h and -p is optional, by default: 127.0.0.1:4222
If connect to NATS server is established, you can write commands in shell
List of commands:
- HELP - internal help
- SUB channel - subscribe to channel. You will be receive all incoming message and requests (will require answer), while not unsubscribe channel.
- UNSUB channel - unsubscribe from channel.
- LIST - list active subscribes to channels.
- PUB channel message - publish message to channel.
- REQ channel message - send request to channel with message and wait response
- EXIT - exit from client