- Project purpose: My personal homepage.
- License: MIT license.
- Built using: Jekyll.
- Repository mirrors: GitHub, Gitea (self-hosted)
- Should you fork this repository? Probably not. However, there are some snippets in the code base that you might want to use. If you decide to do so, a shotout with a link is appreciated (not a requirement).
- Is the project reproducible? Thanks to my particular setup, I don't really test if the project is reproducible. If you stumble upon a problem, feel free to create an issue.
- Why multiple mirrors?
- GitHub mirror: because it's what people are used to.
- Gitea mirror: because I don't feel completely comfortable with Microsoft hosting the only copy of the project.
- Where to report issues? Any of the two issue trackers. I'm checking both. Feel free to ping me if I don't get back to you after some time.
- How do I use this repository? I use it to sync files from my development machine to my server and vice versa. I almost always push directly to the master branch directly since it's a one-man project.
- Why multiple domains? Because I like it. It probably does have a negative impact on SEO, but I don't rely on search engines for most of my traffic.
How to build it
- Clone the repository.
bundle installfrom the project directory.
bundle install jekyll serve.
localhost:4000inside of your favorite browser.
- While this website was based off of Neo-HPSTR Jekyll theme, over time I've made enough granular changes to the code base that it's unrecognizable.
- Photos used in the project are almost exclusively from Unsplash.
- My logo has been designed by VSD Studio.
Screenshot taken on July 10th, 2018.