Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
It is unofficial packages for Linux (tar.gz sources) and Windows-32bit (binary installer) platforms. It includes spice4qucs features set by default. These packages are intended for test purposes.
The list of changes:
- Added Pole-Zero analysis with Ngspice
- Added several XSPICE devices
- Added magnetic cores models
- Added .MODEL and .INCLUDE directives support
- Added new Transformers library for Qucs+Ngspice
- Unified SPICE components icons
- Added PlotVs() emulation for SPICE
- Fixed different bugs including bugfixes form mainline Qucs
Follow official build instructions at https;//github.com/Qucs/qucs to build executables from the source tarball.
Documentation is available here: https://qucs-help.readthedocs.org/en/spice4qucs/