Treehouse PHP Project 4
OOP PHP Game Show App THis is a browser-based, word guessing game: "Phrase Hunter." You’ll use PHP and OOP (Object Oriented Programming) to select a random, hidden phrase, which a player tries to guess, by clicking letters on an onscreen keyboard.
This is for the Treehouse PHP TechDegree.
- Index/landing has been given a fun background and animated title to entice users to play
- Game background changed to give it a whimsical feel
- Life tracker icons changed to give it more whimsy. Also given a throbbing animation to still symbolize hearts.
- Font changed to Exo for a more exciting feel
- Colors changed a little to reflect the fun, circus-y feel to the app.
- Empty spaces made to be a little smaller, so the correct answers appear bigger
- Win/Lose screen is an overlay to give the user a in-your-face ending. Transitioning background to keep it dynamic-looking