This project is a suite of tools to run Rack-based web applications over AMQP instead of over HTTP.
- The AMQP-HTTP RFC for background and protocol details
- Jackalope is the Rack-AMQP server
- AMQParty is an API-compatible replacement for HTTParty for use as a client to Rack-AMQP-served applications
- AMQurl is an API-compatible replacement for
curlfor use with Rack-AMQP apps
- Rack-AMQP-Client is a ruby client for accessing Rack-AMQP servers
- Rails-Demo is a set of demo rails apps that use the benefits from Rack-AMQP
- Make SOAs built with pub-sub easy
- Be fast
- Be secure
Fork a project, submit a pull request.
This project is sponsored by Optoro and the contributions of the community!