* Closes #493
* Add Rack::Auth.add_scheme to enable folks to fix anything that breaks * Add common auth schemes, MS ones, AWS ones, etc are missing, as unlikely * Checked Rails - they don't use our authorization code * Checked Warden - uses rails * Checked Omniauth - uses rails * Checked doorkeeper - users rails * Checked rack-authentication - does it's own thing * Checked warden-oauth - doesn't do headers * Checked devise - uses rails * Checked oauth2-rack - header creation only * Checked rack-oauth2-server - does it's own thing * Probably missed a bunch, but that'll have to do
Malicious clients may send excessively long lines to trigger out-of-memory errors in a Rack web server.
Fix parsing miltiple ranges in HTTP_RANGE header according to w3 rfc2616 (according to last example in sec14.35.1 http://www.w3.org/Protocols/rfc2616/rfc2616-sec14.html#sec14.35.1 ) (according to BNF rules in http://www.w3.org/Protocols/rfc2616/rfc2616-sec2.html#sec2.1 )
* StringIO is a better choice than a struct here.
* Previously 204, 205 and 304 bodies were not closed correctly.
* This item is frequently missed, including in core. * This is not a change in semantic requirement, and does not update the SPEC version.
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 10:29:22 -0400 Message-ID: <CAH6G9XNkVkUWh9JPT9HuHzJ4KmRNoPSr8ov3q0rgzH3b=u3cGw@mail.gmail.com> On Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 10:17 AM, Christian Neukirchen <email@example.com> wrote: > Is it ok to put the other files as MIT license into contrib/? > (Perhaps add a copyright message to the .svg) Whatever you want, they're all yours. Thanks!
Before this change the line numbers were off by one, which broke debugging tools like Pry in addition to causing a smidgen of user confusion. Reported-At: pry/pry#571
remove the dead link use internet archive for a dead link added working link
* Output reduced to a single line * Integration test added that also suppresses and checks output
Then abort or remove the pidfile
`rackup -h` says '-I' can be used more than once. However, instead of adding each value to $LOAD_PATH, rackup would discard the value of all but the last '-I' option. Signed-off-by: Anurag Priyam <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Example of these cookies would be: "foo=bar,;bar=foo" or ",foo=bar;," Conflicts: test/spec_utils.rb