Special thanks to Paul Rogers & Eric Wong Conflicts: test/spec_multipart.rb
Fix parsing miltiple ranges in HTTP_RANGE header according to w3 rfc2616 (according to last example in sec14.35.1 http://www.w3.org/Protocols/rfc2616/rfc2616-sec14.html#sec14.35.1 ) (according to BNF rules in http://www.w3.org/Protocols/rfc2616/rfc2616-sec2.html#sec2.1 )
* Closes #405
* Closes #360 Conflicts: test/spec_request.rb
* StringIO is a better choice than a struct here.
* Previously 204, 205 and 304 bodies were not closed correctly.
* This item is frequently missed, including in core. * This is not a change in semantic requirement, and does not update the SPEC version.
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 10:29:22 -0400 Message-ID: <CAH6G9XNkVkUWh9JPT9HuHzJ4KmRNoPSr8ov3q0rgzH3b=u3cGw@mail.gmail.com> On Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 10:17 AM, Christian Neukirchen <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote: > Is it ok to put the other files as MIT license into contrib/? > (Perhaps add a copyright message to the .svg) Whatever you want, they're all yours. Thanks!
… concise docs
- amend it so rack lock releases the mutex on throws as well and raises - added raise test
Closes #415 and replaces it, which came with no tests and an insecure implementation.