Fog.New Projects should use
This gem has been deprecated. Its functionality will be merged into the fog gem starting with version 1.15.0.
Migrating to fog:
- Update your Gemfile and gemspecs to use
- Change the name space of your classes from
Rackspace Cloud Monitoring Ruby Bindings
This project contains the Ruby bindings for the Rackspace Cloud Monitoring product. It is based off the most awesome Fog cloud services library here - https://github.com/fog/fog. This library is used heavily in the https://github.com/racker/cookbook-cloudmonitoring chef cookbook.
Below is an example to list entities on your account:
require 'rackspace-monitoring' monitoring = Fog::Monitoring::Rackspace.new(:rackspace_api_key => '<API-KEY>', :rackspace_username => '<USERNAME>') print monitoring.entities.overview
- Check out the latest master to make sure the feature hasn't been implemented or the bug hasn't been fixed yet.
- Check out the issue tracker to make sure someone already hasn't requested it and/or contributed it.
- Fork the project.
- Start a feature/bugfix branch.
- Commit and push until you are happy with your contribution.
- Make sure to add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Please try not to mess with the Rakefile, version, or history. If you want to have your own version, or is otherwise necessary, that is fine, but please isolate to its own commit so I can cherry-pick around it.
Publish a New Version
- Run tests
- Bump version
- Push GEM
gem push ./pkg/gem-foo.gem
Copyright (c) 2012, 2013 Rackspace Hosting Inc See LICENSE.txt for further details.