The Racket Manifesto outlines the origin, purpose and future direction of Racket from its creators.
DrRacket can be used out-of-the-box to create, debug and compile applications. (menu:
Create Executable...). See Compiling standalone executables for more details.
- RacketScript Playground
- Quickscript Scripts for DrRacket
- Racket guide translated to Chinese: https://github.com/OnRoadZy/RackGuideInChinese
Racket News: https://racket-news.com for the latest updates!
- How to get started
- How to get help
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Support Racket: Racket needs your support!
- Ways to contribute to Racket
- Racket Templates: install
raco pkg install from-template; use
raco new gui-appor
raco new web-app
- Rhombus Brainstorming designing a next generation language based on Racket.
The Inside Racket Seminar seminars expose the internal design and implementation of Racket.
Collections : resources organised by topic
Artifacts page of Racket snippets for specific small tasks. Contribute your own!
- Portable (USB Stick) Racket for Windows
racket/guisaves the day (blog post)
- Organizations using Racket
- Racket Blogs
- RacketScript - Racket in the browser!
- Ways you can use Racket at work
- Math-Library-Features to suggest features for the math library.
- Generics Plans planned features for Racket's generic functions library
- Verification and Advanced Types in Racket
- Typed Racket plans
- Redex Features
- Courses using Racket