Clone this wiki locally
Welcome to the Racket wiki!
- The Racket website is the best place to get started if you are new to Racket.
- if you are looking for documentation go to Racket documentation.
- The mailing list is the best place to get help
Racket Release process pages
- Videos includes Racket-related videos.
- Inside Racket Seminar seminars that expose the internal design and implementation of Racket
- Contributing to Racket has suggestions and guidance for making contributions
- Easy bugs to fix a curated list that should be fairly easy for volunteers to fix
- Artifacts page of Racket snippets for specific small tasks. Contribute your own!
- Math-Library-Features to suggest features for the math library.
- Courses using Racket
- Generics Plans planned features for Racket's generic functions library
- Racket2 A wishlist of backwards incompatible things for a future Racket2.
- Project Ideas if you are looking for a project idea?
Start a Meetup tips on Starting a Racket User Group
- Racket Meetups local meetup groups for Racket users
- Verification and Advanced Types in Racket
- Typed Racket plans (last edited in 2014 - this needs updating)
- Redex Features (last edited in 2013)
- Scientific Computing lists Racket projects related to applications in science and engineering
Other Racket users: a map to some cities where some Racket users are located.
We plan to replace this wiki (eventually) with a wiki written in Racket, to which we will migrate the existing content.