Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Inside Racket Seminar 7. Alexis King on Hackett
The archived YouTube live event is here.
The seminar is oriented on the details of the implementation and is not an introduction to the language, although we expect to introduce it briefly.
- The Hackett Manual, including a guide.
- Type Systems as Macros, by Stephen Chang, Alex Knauth, and Ben Greenman. The core implementation technique used by Hackett.
- Complete and easy bidirectional typechecking for higher-rank polymorphism, by Joshua Dunfield and Neelakantan R. Krishnaswami, which provides the basis of the typechecking algorithm used by Hackett.
- Realizing Hackett, a metaprogrammable Haskell, a blog post by Alexis.
- Hackett progress report, a blog post by Alexis.