LiveScriptIdea is a plugin for your JetBrains IDE to develop your LiveScript. Support Products: IntelliJ IDEA, RubyMine, WebStorm, PhpStorm, PyCharm, AppCode, Android Studio
- Syntax highlighting with a color settings preference pane
- Commenting and uncommenting of line and block comments
- Highlighting of matching braces
- LiveScript File / Class Templates
- Code Style with a Code Style settings preference pane
- Preview Compiled LiveScript File
- File Watcher To Compile LiveScript File To JavaScirpt
The plugin can be installed via the JetBrains plugin manager from within your IDE. Official Plugins Repository
Or download lastest binary and install from disk. Download Lastest Binary
To install the LiveScriptIdea color scheme on Max OS X, just download LiveScriptIdea.xml to
~/Library/Preferences/RubyMine30/colors, restart the IDE and select the new color scheme in your preferences.
For other platforms the folder within the Preferences directory is different, e.g. RubyMine31, IntelliJIdea10CE or
IntelliJIdea9, to just name a few.
- Source hosted at GitHub.
- Report issues on GitHub issues. Please provide the failing code snippet for the test.
- More development information.
LiveScriptIdea is fork of CoffeeBrew.
LiveScriptIdea is free and unencumbered software released into the public domain. For more information, see http://unlicense.org/ or the accompanying UNLICENSE file.