something to help you spark
This is a library of reusable code for Spark applications, factored out of applications we've built at Red Hat. It will grow in the future but for now we have an application skeleton, some useful extensions to data frames and RDDs, utility functions for handling time and stemming text, and helpers for feature extraction.
Add the following resolver to your project:
resolvers += "Will's bintray" at "https://dl.bintray.com/willb/maven/"
and then add Silex as a dependency:
libraryDependencies += "io.radanalytics" %% "silex" % "0.2.0"
Since version 0.0.9, Silex is built for both Scala 2.10 and Scala 2.11. Since version 0.1.0, Silex depends on Spark 2.0.
Notes for developers
To cut a new release, use the
git flow release workflow.
- Start a new release branch with
git flow release start x.y.z
- Incorporate any release-specific patches that do not belong on the
- Bump version numbers in the README, build definition, and Jekyll configuration.
- Run tests for every cross build:
- Publish binary artifacts to bintray for each cross-build:
- Publish an updated site for the project: