- Begin tracking CHANGELOG
- Drop official support for Ruby <= 1.9.2
- Add Ruby 2.1.0, Rubinius, and JRuby to Travis
- Decouple gem from ActiveRecord, and put ActiveRecord and Mongoid specific methods in ORM modules.
- Consolidate all normalization/parsing functions into new Normalization module
- Remove meta-programming methods, e.g.
- Make Chronic gem optional; use it only if user has included it externally
by_weekalways returns a calendar week (i.e. beginning Monday or as specified by Rails setting), regardless of whether Date or Fixnum is given as a parameter.
by_calendar_monthnow supports optional
:start_dayoption (:monday, :tuesday, etc)
by_calendar_monthinto it's own class
between_timesinternally, as Mongoid already defines
between. ActiveRecord has an alias of
betweento interface stays consistent.
by_weekendcan now take a fixnum (parsing logic is same as by_week)
- Add Time kernel extensions for fortnight and calendar_month
- Add Johnny Shields as a gem co-author