How to report issues
Before reporting an issue with GitHub, be sure that:
- you are using the git version of radare2
- you are using a clean installation
- the issue was not already reported
When the above conditions are satisfied, feel free to submit an issue while trying to be as precise as possible. If you can, provide the problematic binary, the steps to reproduce the error and a backtrace in case of SEGFAULTs. Any information will help to fix the problem.
How to contribute
There are a few guidelines that we need contributors to follow so that we can try to keep the codebase consistent and clean.
- Make sure you have a GitHub account.
- Fork the repository on GitHub.
- Create a topic branch from master. Please avoid working directly on the
- Make commits of logical units.
- Check for coding style issues with
git diff master..mybranch | ./sys/clang-format-diff.py -p1and be sure to follow the CODINGSTYLE (more on this in DEVELOPERS.md).
- Submit the Pull Request(PR) on Github.
- When relevant, write a test for radare2-regressions and submit a PR also there. Use the same branch name in both repositories, so Travis will be able to use your new tests together with new changes. AppVeyor (for now) still uses radare/radare2-regressions repo with branch master. NOTE: when merging PRs, always merge the radare2-regressions PR first.