Release 2.3.0 - use latest acr 1.4
- Better use of search.in and anal.in and zoom.in - sivaramaa
- Initial work on CPU specific registers
- Speedup the loading of version info for ELF - pancake
- Add r2 -X as an alias for -e bin.usextr=false
- Implement iE., iEj., is. and isj. implementation - Thomas Bailleux
- Add search.in=bin.sections and @@@ sections
- Add warning for NSO files requiring decompression
- New command cV command to compare values
- Fix wao nocj and so? and rename swap-jcmp to recj
Better support for AVR:
- AVR default CPU ATmega8 to avoid regressions
- Expose all the AVR cpu in e asm.cpu
- Added warning msg for maxbbsz - sivaramaa
- Windows builds now inclue avr and gb plugins
- Implemented the new pdR command that doesnt requires previous analaysis and just follow non-conditional jumps
- Substitute jmp, call, branch target based on analop (#9198)
- Filter strings better in disasm with bin.strpurge - kazarmy
- sh: fix disassembly of branch opcodes (#9238)
- Added ppc Paired single (#9172)
- Improved 8051 disassembler and analyzer - Adrian Studer
- Implement asm.strip to hide instructions matching type - pancake
- Fix anal.m68k plugin name and handle LINK, UNLK instructions properly
- Initial pseudo and esil for MMX instructions - pancake
- RCoreFile is starting to be deprecated
- Added dir.prefix (can be changed at runtime), no more compile-time prefix problems!
- r_str_chop/trim/clean/.. apis unified - api break - pancake
- Output of rabin2 (and i command) is more compact, so if you are parsing the output of that tool instead of using the JSON format, it may break things in your side.
- Build system improved (fixes static build and properly generates the archive file, and improved pkg-config files, iOS11 sdk)- thanks whitequark!
- First step in removing fcn->refs/xrefs - defragger
IO layer - pancake
- Implement of and minor fixes for o?
- Handle file:// uri as for io.default
- Implement obq and ob*
- Add on+ and ons+ support in cmd_open.c
- Where in time is r_io_open_buffer?
Better graphs: - pancake
- Render color themes properly
- Print edges before nodes again and add V^ key like VV^
- Add VV= to rotate graph.layout, and use less in VV?
- Implement minigraph disasm scroll with JK keys
- Implement axtg and bring back the VV<> (xrefs, call)-graph
- Better graphs, bringback t/f, add ^to seek to the begining and updated help
- Reuse Vd in VVd, add e,E keys to change graph.edges in VV
- x86 assembler has been improved by emvivre (adding fpu, hypervisor and priviledged instructions) and unlogic for fixing and extending some instructions.
- Honor zoom.in for all p= subcommands - sivaramaa
- Adds wide CRC support (crc8, crc16, crc32, crc64
- Initial blind implementation of hwbp for native Linux ARM and ARM64
- Visual browser handles imports and symbols