v0.7.0 - 2019-05-06
- Updated language / fixed typos
- Moved static vs dynamic discussion text to catalog best practices document
- Moved hosting of interactive api docs from swaggerhub to stacspec.org
- JSON Schemas are now all following the latest JSON Schema version, draft 07.
- No longer require an absolute self link for Items, Collections and Catalogs.
- Reorganized api-spec, added extensions folder to hold API extensions
- Change the fields parameter in the API to allow filtering on any property.
- Refinements to SAR extension, changed several fields from a single array-based field (
sar:looks) to multiple fields with exactly one value.
- Commons extension ability to 'merge' properties is now in the core specification
- Catalog best practices document, including recommendations for catalog layouts, html, and self-contained catalogs.
pageparameter for STAC API
collectionproperty field in Items (previously part of the Commons extension)
- It is now required to link to
- Added new fields to SAR extension:
- Added new filter parameters
- Removed the field
sar:off_nadirfrom the SAR extension