outstream-ads-gallery is an open-source collection of usage examples for outstream video ads with Radiant Media Player.
- Basic outstream video ad, with ad-reload option on ad completion: see it live here
- One-shot outstream video ad: see it live here
- Outstream ad with custom close button and fade-in upon ad start: see it live here
- Sticky outstream video ad: see it live here
- In-article outstream video ad, with ad-reload option on ad completion: see it live here
Additionally, you may also want to review our picture in picture player extension that also supports outstream video ads.
Download latest release from releases tab. Review each corresponding folder for player code examples. Adapt it to your project requirement.
Initial Better Ads Standards from the Coalition for Better AdsComplying with the
Auto-playing outstream video ads with sound is a least preferred ad experience for both desktop and mobile web. As such when autoplay of outstream video ads is requested with Radiant Media Player it defaults to muted autoplay. See our docs for more information.
Issues should be submitted in this GitHub page. We will do our best to review them.
outstream-ads-gallery examples are released under MIT
Radiant Media Player is a commercial HTML5 video player and has its own license which can be found here: https://www.radiantmediaplayer.com/terms-of-service.html