Jupyter/IPython Beam Simulation Container (radiasoft/beamsim-jupyter)
For a description of the majority of particle accelerator and FEL beam simulation codes, please see radiasoft/container-beamsim.
Additional codes and major libraries:
- FBPIC (Fourier-Bessel Particle-In-Cell) is a Particle-In-Cell (PIC) code for relativistic plasma physics. It is especially well-suited for physical simulations of laser-wakefield acceleration and plasma-wakefield acceleration.
- GPy is a Gaussian Process (GP) framework written in python, from the Sheffield machine learning group.
- Seaborn is a Python data visualization library based on matplotlib. It provides a high-level interface for drawing attractive and informative statistical graphics.
- TeX Live includes all the major TeX-related programs, macro packages, and fonts that are free software, including support for many languages around the world.
- YT supports structured, variable-resolution meshes, unstructured meshes, and discrete or sampled data such as particles. Focused on driving physically-meaningful inquiry, yt has been applied in domains such as astrophysics, seismology, nuclear engineering, molecular dynamics, and oceanography.