Authentication and Account Creation
Remy Poore edited this page
Jun 30, 2020
- Synchrotron Radiation Workshop (SRW)
- Warp PBA
- Warp VND
- Authentication and Account Creation
- How Your Sirepo Workspace Works
- Navigating the Sirepo Simulations Interface
- How to upload a lattice file
- How to share a Sirepo simulation via URL
- How Example simulations work
- How to report a bug in Sirepo
- Using lattice files in Sirepo
- Resetting an Example Simulation to default
SRW Help Center
- Backup SRW Sirepo simulations
- SRW Aperture
- SRW Brilliance Report
- SRW Circular Cylinder Mirror
- SRW CRL
- SRW Crystal
- SRW Electron Beam
- SRW Elliptical Cylinder Mirror
- SRW Fiber
- SRW Flux
- SRW Fully Coherent Gaussian Beam
- SRW Import Python or JSON Simulation File
- SRW Initial Wavefront Simulation Grid
- SRW Intensity Report
- SRW Planar Mirror
- SRW Power Density Report
- SRW Propagation Parameters
- SRW Single Electron Spectrum Report
- SRW Spherical Mirror
- SRW Toroid Mirror
- SRW Watchpoint
- SRW Additional Documentation
- Coding Style
- Dev NewReportExample
- Adding a field to an application
- Interacting with Simulations Architecture
- Job system architecture overview
- Debugging the job system
Clone this wiki locally
How to sign up for a Sirepo account
To access any supported code on the Sirepo gateway, be sure to have an active email address. Then follow these steps.
Navigate to sirepo.com.
Select the code you want to use from the dropdown under Supported Codes in the upper right-hand corner.
Fill out your email address.
Check your inbox for a confirmation email.
Click on the confirmation link, and you're ready to start using Sirepo.
This is a one-time link that will add a cookie to your browser for that particular code, so you can login automatically to Sirepo going forward.