Christopher Armstrong radix
- Richardson, TX
- Joined on
- effect 103 effect isolation in Python, to facilitate more purely functional code
- raml2api-blueprint 6 raml 2 api blueprint
- corotwine 4 Corotwine is a coroutine-based API that uses Twisted as its event loop.
- python-parsing-shenanigans 3 Python domain-specific language (DSL) support without import hooks.
- synchronous-deferred 2 DEPRECATED. See https://github.com/radix/effect instead. Synchronous Deferreds are for allowing your asynchronous libraries to be used synchronously.
Repositories contributed to
- rackerlabs/otter 43 Rackspace Auto Scale
- rackerlabs/txkazoo 0 Twisted wrapper for Kazoo library
- rackerlabs/mimic 82 An API mock service
- tobgu/pyrsistent 207 Persistent/Immutable/Functional data structures for Python
- pyca/tls 45 A pure Python implementation of the Transport Layer Security protocol version 1.2, using existing libraries for crypto math.
Contributions in the last year 1,393 total May 3, 2014 – May 3, 2015
Longest streak 19 days April 6 – April 24
Current streak 0 days Last contributed
- Pushed 4 commits to radix/json-log-viewer Apr 30 – May 3
- Pushed 12 commits to rackerlabs/otter Apr 28 – May 1
5 Pull Requests
- Merged #1390 Add more logging specs for convergence service.py stuff
- Open #1388 Move step-transforming functions to `transforming.py`
- Merged #1387 Switch some convergence='error' tests to convergence='never', with explanations
- Merged #1385 passing convergence tests in test_system_integration_lbaas.py
- Open #16 grammar fix: "three of reasons" -> "three reasons"