Xenon is a MySQL HA and Replication Management tool using Raft protocol.
Xenon has many cool features, such as:
- Fast Failover with no lost transactions
- Streaming & Speed-Unmatched backup/restore
- MySQL Operation and Maintenance
- No central control and easy-to-deploy
- As a Cloud App
- build and run xenon : How to build and run xenon.
- xenon cli commands : Xenon client commands.
- how xenon works : How xenon works.
Xenon is production ready, it has been used in production like:
- MySQL Plus - A Highly Available MySQL Clusters
- RadonDB - A cloud-native MySQL database for building global, scalable cloud services
The integrated github issue tracker is used for this project.
Xenon is released under the GPLv3. See LICENSE