Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- pgbackman-1.2.0-2.el6.noarch.rpm 149 KB
- pgbackman-1.2.0-2.el7.noarch.rpm 141 KB
- pgbackman-1.2.0-2.fc24.noarch.rpm 145 KB
- pgbackman-1.2.0-2.fc25.noarch.rpm 145 KB
- pgbackman-manual-1.2.0.pdf 1.72 MB
- pgbackman-manual-1.2.0_es.pdf 1.74 MB
- pgbackman_1.2.0_all.deb 77.3 KB
- Source code (zip)
- Source code (tar.gz)
This new release implements some new features and fix some bugs from
Add support for postgreSQL 9.6
Add dbname exception field to register_snapshot_definition
Add dbname exception field to register_backup_definitions
Possibility of defining multiple snapshots definitions in one command
Update show_pgbackman_config to show more information
Define a default backup server in all backup servers inputs.
Possibility of generating CSV and JSON output with all show_*
Refactor the code used to manage command line parameters and define
Automatic compression of cluster type backups if gzip is available.
New command to move backup definitions between backup servers.
Migration to 1.2.0
It is very important to check the upgrade procedure to version 1.2.0
in the documentation to avoid problems and errors when and after
upgrading to the new version.
Check the documentation.