SoundCleod is a Mac OS X application which brings SoundCloud to the desktop without using a browser.
Why is that good?
- No more 'trying to find in which tab is SoundCloud running'..
- Media keys support! (Yeah, those with ▶ ❚❚ on them.)
- Stops on suspend.
SoundCleod is a weird name. How to pronounce it?
How to get it?
Current version is 0.10 (September 13, 2013) see changes
- Download from here
- Double click the file.
- Drag SoundCleod into your Applications folder.
- Go to Applications, double click SoundCleod.
- Optionally drag SoundCleod from Applications into the Dock.
Important! Minimum required OSX version is 10.7.x (Lion).
Use at your own risk. It might destroy the Earth. Or better don't use it.