Enlightenment WM latest stable version and live ebuilds
Add repository using layman.
layman -a enlightenment-live
Install the latest enlightenment git master.
emerge -av @enlightenment-core-9999
Package ebuild admission guidelines
Package ebuilds eligible for this overlay:
- Live packages for git master and branches
- enlightenment-9999 (live git master)
- e.g. enlightenment-0.20.9999 (live git 0.20 branch)
- Released versions as long as they aren't included in the official gentoo repository.
- Important snapshots.
Additional requirements for each ebuild.
- It must be buildable at the time of inclusion and reasonable effort must be taken to keep it buildable in the long term.
Package ebuilds that are not buildable should be either fixed or removed.
Note that in the examples directory you can find package.keywords and package.use enlightenment files to use. You can simple link to this files from /etc/portage/package.use/ and from /etc/portage/package.keywords/