You can clone with
HTTPS or Subversion.
Correct Rakefile for subshells and when gem is not installed
'cause rake activates rdoc :'( (N.B. Submit bug to rake plz)
Add description and corrections to rake docs
Support :nodoc: directives on classes.
Convert README to RDocMarkup
Add support for eating our own dogfood.
Use RubyGems to setup the dependency tree, we don't need to call Kern…
Deprecate RubyGems plugin to allow this to be optional, and fixup docs
Take a round at updating docs for new features and uses
Move template files into hanna subdirectory to avoid taking up file n…
* Big fs layout refactor. Now with less fail!
* Removed silly hanna.rb stuff -- next commit should restore it.
* attribute names now show up in the method index (+ search)
* A little cleanup
* faking aref for attrs.
* Fixed call-seq output.
* Updated credits, which I think are deserved at this point.
Fix hanna rubygems integration, you can install this version of hanna…
…, then just do `gem rdoc --all` to get all hanna'd rdocs!
* Old files removed.. These are no longer used.
* Fixed a bug w/ main page linkage if not specified. Not sure this is…
… the best solution.
* More alias fixes.
* Some cleanup and fixes. Thanks dominikh!
* Pretty close now, I think...
* Method list is showing up.
* Fixed the parent information.
* Starting in on the classes..
* Doing parents and filenames right now.
* Doing descriptions right.
* Moar bettah.
* Cleaned up index generation a bit.
* A couple of cleanups in hanna.rb
* Tab fail
* Fail partially removed.
bump stable version number to 0.1.13
publish v0.1.12 on Gemcutter