👋 Hi, I'm Bryan Woolsey, aka: @ragnarkon
I'm a Technology Engineer specializing in configuration management. Currently, that includes a lot of Puppet and Terraform, but I'm familiar with most of the popular configuration management tools.
My original plan in life was to something in the electrical engineering field. That didn't really work out as intended, so instead I tend to spend much of my free time playing with all things hardware. Build computers, play with embedded systems, program FPGAs, etc. But I also dabble in web development (Rails) and am currently learning Golang. It's a work-in-progress, but I'm getting there.
📕 Latest Articles
- Your own private cloud? A brief look at Antsle
- Dealing with long strings in YAML
- Avoiding Resource Conflicts in Puppet
- The better way to access Puppet facts
Unfortunately most of the repositories I work on a daily basis are private. But on the rare occasion I am able to post something open source and it's something I think will be useful, I'll post it below.
- ragnarkon/puppet-lint-deprecation-check - Puppet Lint plugin to check for deprecated code.