Skip to content
Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
0.8.1 - 02/09/2013
0.8.0 - 02/09/2013
0.7.1 - 17/03/2013
- Support for specifying a default task with __DEFAULT__ variable
- pynt -v (--version) for displays version info
- pynt -l lists tasks in alphabetical order
0.7.0 - 16/02/2013
- Migrated pynt to work on python 3.x. pynt still works on 2.7.
- pynt version now displayed as part of help output.
0.6.0 - 17/12/2012
- New commandline interface. Distribution now includes 'pynt' executable.
- 'build.py' is the default build file.
- Build files no longer need "if main" construct.
- pynt no longer exposes build method. This is a backward incompatible change.
0.5.0 - 01/12/2012
- Simplified ignoring tasks. ignore a keyword param for task and not a separate decorator. [This change is NOT backward compatible!!!]
- Added support for listing tasks
- Improved help
0.4.0 - 17/11/2012
- Ability to pass params to tasks.
- Major rewrite and flattening the package hierarchy.
Changes before forking from microbuild
0.3.0 - 18/09/2012
- Support for running multiple tasks from commandline.
- Ability to run tasks by typing in just the first few unambigious charecters.
0.2.0 - 29/08/2012
- Fixed bug in logging. No longer modifies root logger.
- Added ignore functionality.
- Extended API documentation.
0.1.0 - 28/08/2012
- Added progress tracking output.
- Added handling of exceptions within tasks.
- Initial release.
- Added management of dependancies between tasks.
- Added automatic generation of command line interface.
Something went wrong with that request. Please try again.