Spotify Now Playing plugin for HexChat
This plugin outputs your current playing song in Spotify to the channel.
Download the .dll from the releases. Use
hcspotify.dll if you are using 32-bit HexChat, or
hcspotify_x64.dll if you are using 64-bit HexChat. Put it in
%APPDATA%\HexChat\addons and restart HexChat to auto-load the plugin, or if you don't want to restart, load it from Window ‣ Plugins and Scripts.
This plugin just says "/me is now listening to: Spotify Free"
You have an old version of Spotify. Follow these instructions to update:
- Go to Help > About Spotify
- It should say a new version is available for download. Click the link ("download new version" or something)
- Wait for it to download, a blue bar should appear in the top of your Spotify window
- Click "Restart now"
- Wait for the update to finish installing
- It should now report the correct song info to hcspotify
* rahatarmanahmed is now listening to: Arion – Cold Blood & Ice Cream Cones