Centralized logging system for IoT devices and remote systems
_ _ _ __/\___ __ (_)_ __ ___ _ ___| |_ _ __| | \ / '_ \| | '_ \ / _ \_| |_ / __| __| '__| | /_ _\ |_) | | | | | __/_ _| (__| |_| | | | \/ | .__/|_|_| |_|\___| |_| \___|\__|_| |_| |_|
What is this?
pine+ctrl is a centralised IoT control system. It can:
- Store collated and combined status logs from multiple devices.
- Act as a file upload/download system for centralised cloud file storage.
- Act as a file fetching proxy.
- Act as a gateway to the internet from an intranet.
- And a lot more!
- PHP 5.6+
- 2 MiB disk space :P
- Download the files of this repo and upload them to a server.
- Edit the file
auth.phpand add a login for each device which will be accessing and making use of the system.
Every request sent to the server must contain the following parameters:
curl --data "id=node_1&key=randompass1" http://localhost/
- Upload file: m=upload v=[file_name]
- Check file: m=check v=[file_name]
- Download file: m=down v=[file_name]
- Delete file: m=delete v=[file_name]
GET request: ?m=check&v=info.txt Example:
- SUCCESS: ./raya/info.txt has been deleted!
- ERROR: ./raya/info.txt cannot be found
All files are stored in the ./raya/ directory. Files:
File uploads must be through multipart POST form data.