Chrome and Firefox extension that helps you to enhance your browsing experience at [VIT Student Login] (https://vtop.vit.ac.in/student/stud_login.asp)
For general documentation, visit the VITacademics Enhancement Suite Wiki.
See the list of contributors who participated in this project.
Contributions are welcome. if you see any issue then open an issue and if you think you can fix it then start working on it by forking this project. We just ask that you follow a few simple guidelines:
- It would be greatly appreciated if you could stick to a few style guidelines:
- please use tabs for indentation
- please use spaces in your
if (foo === bar), not
- please use single quotes
'and not double quotes
- please comment your code!
- If you are introducing a big change, please make sure that everything else is working correctly.
VES is available for Chrome & Firefox users though the firefox is still in BETA phase. you can download the extension using the following links:
Extension for Chrome/: Chrome-specific VES files
Extension for Firefox/: firefox-specific VES files
Extension for Edge/: edge-specific VES files
Media/: Image source
README.md: YOU ARE HERE, unless you're browsing on GitHub.
Building development versions of the extension
Building in Chrome
- Go to
Menu->Tools->Extensionsand tick the
Load unpacked extensionand point it to the
dist/chromefolder. Make sure you only have one VITacademics ES version running at a time.
- Any time you make changes to the script, you must go back to the
Building in Firefox
As Extension for Mozilla Firefox is based on chrome, you should follow this tutorial to Load temporary add-ons in Firefox
Building in Microsoft Edge
- Go to
about:flagsand tick the
Enable extension developer featurescheckbox.
Load extensionon the extensions menu and select your extensions folder.
- Any time you make changes to the extension, you must go back to the
Menu->Extensionspage, go to the extensions settings and