1 MyAddress email@example.com Bangalore @rahulsahay19 India Microsoft MVP
• Highly competent, diligent and dynamic IT Engineer offering 9+ years of experience. Currently spearheading as SDE @ Kongsberg.
Design Patterns (Repository, UOW etc)
Testing Framework (Visual Studio Test, Jasmine)
I am also Microsoft MVP. My profile can be referred at http://bit.ly/Rahul-Sahay-MVP. I also take time to write technical blog at regular interval. Same can be referred at http://myview.rahulnivi.net. My blog is entirely dedicated on Microsoft and Google Technology latest stuffs.
Open Source Projects
I have kept all my projects on GIT @ https://github.com/rahulsahay19/
My Past Experience: Company – Marlabs | Client – Nasdaq | Feb 16 - May 17 | Lead Developer - Technical
Working as lead here. I am currently designing global platform wherein I am doing POC on all latest technology suite including client/server side stuffs. I am also responsible for designing framework for developers’ team, where they get one stop hub for developing new features. I am also involved in Requirement Gathering, Requirement Analysis, and Design Review. Most of my time is devoted in building rich and scalable framework by putting different client/server side frameworks all together.
Other Works: -
Movie Review App is a project, where in I have used tons of client/server side technologies to build Single Page Application (SPA). Project can be viewed in http://moviereview.azurewebsites.net/#/. In this assignment, I have below mentioned Client/Server Side Technologies. Code for the same can be downloaded from GIT https://github.com/rahulsahay19/MovieReview-Angular-Prod
Client Side: -
HTML 5 & CSS, Modernizer & LESS , Media Queries, Responsive Design , Angular JS, Toastr JS, JQuery, QUnit JS, JQuery.MockJSON, Change Tracking, Jasmine and more thingsServer Side: - --------------------
SQL Server, Entity Framework – Code First Approach, Repository Pattern, Unit of Work Pattern, Web API, JSON & AJAX, NuGet, Ninject IOC, POCO Models
This project I developed for eCommerce App Contest, where in I have selected from my project to develop and showcase the same. In the initial phase I have developed its prototype and also given Demo to the jury members. For giving this project a professional touch I have hosted the same on my private domain. Project can be viewed in http://www.ecommerce.rahulnivi.net. In this assignment I have used all the latest cut in .Net technology and build the same using :-
Platform:- Visual Studio 2010. ASP.Net 4.0
Database :- SQL Server 2008, Entity Framework.
Scripts:- Jquery, Ajax, Java-Scripts, Content Minifiers.
Company – Capgemini | Client – Dell R&D | Lead- Technical | March 14-Feb16
I was working with Dell on their Premier portal. This project is the main business of http://dell.com Here, I do all new feature development as well existing features maintenance as well. I also take care of their B2B business portal where in all big clients like Microsoft, Google place a bulk order.
Role: - LEAD
Responsibilities: - a) Requirement gathering, Client Interaction.
b) Developing New Features.
c) Building End-To-End Solution.
d) Maintaining Existing Apps.
e) Preparing the TDS based on the SRS.
f) Briefing team members on their responsibilities and day to day activities.
g) Taking the progress report from developers on daily basis.
h) Developing Key Features.
Company - Collabera | Client – Dell International | Jun 13 - Mar 14 | Developer - Technical
Worked with Dell International on their ERP portal. This project is entirely meant for tracking inventory. Here, I Developed this solution right from the scratch on MS Stack.
Role: - LEAD
Requirement gathering, Client Interaction.
Preparing the TDS based on the SRS.
Briefing team members on their responsibilities and day to day activities.
Taking the progress report from developers on daily basis.
Developing Key Features.
Company - Mind Tree Bangalore | OCT 11 - Jun13 | Developer - Technical
I was working in AMEX project. This project is basically to track the various types of CREDIT CARDS across the globe. This system is basically known as ISP. ISP system is single application wherein we are basically tracking different transactions involved in the credit card. ISP interacts with different legacy systems for different level of data analysis with different web services or from the mainframe systems.
Client: - AMEX.
Role: - Developer & Production Support.
Analyze the issue and provide the solution in a specific time.
Also involved in the RCA of some difficult issues.
Client interaction for requirement analysis and issue resolution.
Company - TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES | Mar 08 - OCT 11 | Developer - Technical
I was in ALCOA project. This project is basically to track the various channels involved to transport alumina from one location to another location. There is a system called CDMS which keeps track of all the channels say via TRAIN, SHIP and TRUCK. This CDMS system is based in Australia but its development is done from TCS Off-Shore centre Kolkata. CDMS interacts with six different legacy systems for different level of data analysis and different schedules coming from Australian railways and vessels module.
Client: - ALCOA.
Development of new requirements.
Also maintenance of existing functionalities.
Client interaction for requirement analysis and issue resolution.
• Involved with the Development team wherein I’m delivering end to end solution to the three banking clients say Central Bank of India, Allahabad Bank & Bank of Maharashtra. BaNCS CBS system is an end-to -end solution, which provides seamless integration of front-end and back-end operations. Also designed new website for State Bank of India for SME module.
• It provides solutions to banks for Deposits, Payments, Clearing & Settlement process. The application handles order execution and provides stringent risk management environment.
• Excellent strategy developer, interpreter with the help of effort - estimation and presentations which help in timely resolutions.
• Analyze the technical specifications and the effectiveness of the product developed, approve the developed product with the collective consent.
• Acting as a first point of contact for various work involving Technical issues, Feasibility of the product and other core issues related to the business of the bank.
• Able to handle the escalated critical requests with the clients there in at the client site immediately in an effective and planned manner.
• Formulate plans for day-to-day activities, worked on schedules and regularly interacted with the team and the clients.
• Identify new areas of requirement by forecasting the needs and limitation of the existing product which helps in business excellence.
• Providing support in the live environment to the banks whenever they required the assistance.
• Oversee all phases of project execution; approve engineering/design changes, troubleshoot and resolve complex technical problems,consistently meeting project deadlines and highest possible quality standards.
Client: - State Bank of India, Allahabad Bank, Central Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra.
• Development of new requirements.
• Also maintenance of existing functionalities.
• Client interaction for requirement analysis and issue resolution.
Company - TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES, TRIVENDRAUM | Apr’ 08 – May’ 08 | Developer – Technical (TRAINING)
• Involved with the development team wherein I’m developing a community site.
• Community site is very much like Orkut site wherein user can register in the community and dig in his/her comments or communicate with his/her friends
• It also contains the feature of blogging where in a user can share his thought on a particular topic.
• Handled the design phase and also involved in planning phase.
• Managed the team effectively as other people are looking into different aspects of the system.
• Formulated the load effectively as it will test the diligence and error handling technique at various levels.
• Managed the Verification and processing of new users effectively.
BE – (2003- 2007) BLDEA College of Engg and Technology, Bijapur – Karnataka.
MICROSOFT CERTIFIED - .NET Professional.
XIIth STD - 2002 DAV public school, N.T.S Barkakana – Jharkhand.
Xth STD - 2000 Saraswati Vidya mandir, Sirka – Jharkhand.
Date of Birth: Available On Request | Passport No: Available On Request | Pan Card: Available On Request | References: Available On Request