The Raiden installer is a web-based installation wizard which provides quick and easy set up of a Raiden node and access to the Raiden WebUI.
In addition to downloading the latest version of Raiden the installer also takes care of creating a keystore and funding your account with Görli-ETH as well as minting the necessary tokens for successfully interacting with Raiden.
Bear in mind this is only a preview release and that you will only be able to interact with the Görli network.
You'll need to provide the installer with a Infura Project ID. If you don't already have a Project ID simply follow these steps to get one:
- Visit infura.io and click to sign up for a new account.
- Once you've accessed your account, choose to create a new project.
- Now, view your project and you'll find the Project ID under the KEYS section.
- Download the package appropriate for your operating system (MacOS and Linux supported at the moment)
- Extract the archive
- (Delete existing config files in case there are some, see Delete configuration files)
- Run the extracted file
Notes: This version of the installer is compatible with any testnet release based on version 0.33.0 of raiden contracts.