- Add Matrix toDevice message support in transport layer, reducing the messaging overhead (#6646)
- Compatibility with synapse 1.19 and MSC2432 (#6608)
- Add support for capabilities. The Raiden client can show its capababilities to other clients via its matrix profile. (#6482)
- Fix a race condition when processing blockchain events. (#6444)
- Update WebUI to version 1.0.2: https://github.com/raiden-network/webui/releases/tag/v1.0.2
/contractsendpoint with information about the used contracts. (#5407)
- Adds minimum required balance to send out MonitorRequest on mainnet.
Release with the new WebUI
- Fixed dependencies used in
- Fixed some bugs in the new WebUI
- feature: Update WebUI to version 1.0.0 https://github.com/raiden-network/webui/releases/tag/v1.0.0
- feature: #6220 Make sure the configured PFS and Matrix servers use the same chain and smart contracts.
- bugfix: #6224 Fix ULID generation under Windows, nanosecond clock resolution is not necessary anymore.
We are excited to announce that the Raiden Network Alderaan release is live on the Ethereum mainnet. The Alderaan release is the first full suite version of Raiden and it introduces a bunch of exciting new features including monitoring services, pathfinding services and mediation fees, compared to the Red Eyes release. As this release still has its limitations and is a beta release, it is crucial to read the announcement post including the security notes carefully before using the software.
bumpversion to 0.200.0-rc9
Release candidate - Bug fix release.
Warning: This RC does not work on ropsten.
Fixes a build problem with https://github.com/raiden-network/raiden/releases/tag/v0.200.0-rc6