Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This is the latest weekly testnet release in preparation for the Red Eyes mainnet release. This is a compatibility breaking release which alters the database format. A new database will be automatically created for you.
- #2517 Increase the time a notification stays visible on the webui.
- #2470 Add a main/test network switch enabling or disabling specific functionality depending on the network type.
- #2515 Add validation for settle timeout against reveal timeout when opening a channel from the webui.
- #2512 Add descending order by block_number as default for blockchain events on webui.
- #2507 Fix a security issue where an attacker could eavesdrop Matrix communications between two nodes in private rooms
- #2501 Adds a matrix.private_rooms config to communicate only through private rooms in Matrix
- #2449 Fix a race condition when handling channel close events.
- #2414 If partner uses our old balance proof on-chain, the raiden client will now recover it from the WAL and properly use it on-chain.