v0.100.4 - thehighfiveghost
v0.100.4 is our latest release which includes a collection of new features including channel withdraw and improved PFS integration as well as bug fixes which improve Raiden's handling of pruned blocks while interacting with the blockchain clients. A detailed list of all features and bug fixes is presented below.
This is a testnet release. Running this version on mainnet is not recommended.
- #4095 Prevent Raiden from sending IOU to PFS when fee is 0
- #4088 Check PFS info about registry address, prevent use of a PFS that doesn't support the current network.
- #4062 Use PFS requested fee instead of client max fee
- #3894 Drop support for UDP transport
- #3863 Implement permissive source routing
- #3754 Publish mediation fee infos to PFS
- #3303 Use direct channels for payments when possible, without asking PFS
- #1498 Implement on-chain channel withdraw