Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This is the latest weekly testnet release in preparation for the Red Eyes mainnet release. This is a compatibility breaking release which alters the database format. A new database will be automatically created for you.
This week we focused intensely on testing all aspects of Raiden esp. the client. Towards that goal we added some internal tooling that allows us to test a large number of real-world scenarios in an an automated fashion.
- #2600 Improve logging for on-chain transactions
- #2631 Prevent excessive state replay on restart
- #2566 Warn the user about older existing database versions
- #2609 Allow numeric network ids in the config file
- #2603 Prevent crash in case of invalid Matrix server response
- #2602 On-chain secret reveal forces off-chain reveal
- #2577 Small logging improvements
- #2535 Registering a secret on-chain for a locked transfer is now checked if it was received before the lock has expired.