v0.12.0 - Mila 23
This is the latest weekly testnet release in preparation for the Red Eyes mainnet release.
As in the previous week we continued the intensive testing of the Raiden client and as a result a lot of bugs have been fixed. Additionally a new API endpoint and a new feature introducing a breaking DB change have been introduced.
This is a compatibility breaking release which alters the database format. A new database will be automatically created for you.
- #2568 Validate the state changes for the Delivered and Processed sender.
- #2699 Add
/channels/<token_address>REST-API endpoint to query all a node's channels for a specific token.
- #2567 Increase default channel reveal timeout to 50 blocks.
- #2676 Return an error if an invalid
joinable_funds_targetvalue is provided to the connect endpoint.
- #2655 Raiden node will now properly crash if communication with the ethereum node is lost.
- #2630 If a smaller deposit than
total_depositis given to the deposit RPC call then return 409 Conflict and not 200 OK.