Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This is the latest weekly testnet release in preparation for the Red Eyes mainnet release.
As in the previous weeks we continued the intensive testing and review of the Raiden client.
This is a compatibility breaking release which alters the database format. A new database will be automatically created for you.
Additionally this release contains changes in the transport layer which make all earlier versions incompatible with it. Make sure that all your peers have also upgraded or else they will crash.
- #2962 Check that the ethereum node has all required json rpc interfaces enabled when Raiden starts. If not fail with a proper error.
- #2946 Do not show full block information in the INFO logging message.
- #2923 Fix a race with multiple calls circumventing the gas reserve check.
- #2918 Fixed a synchronization problem, where a node would send invalid balance proofs.
- #2938 Don't cleanup mediator if the transfer could not be forwarded. Could lead to stuck channels.
- #2934 Don't send unecessary register secret transactions.
- #2951 Fallback to eth_getTransactionCount if there is no api to get the next available nonce.
- #2921 Properly estimate gas cost of transactions so that we have a more reasonable minimal amount of ETH required to run Raiden.
- #2973 Introduce special handling of infura endpoints so that the old getTransactionCount is used.
- #2963 Fixes an overflow issue with the hint of the join network dialog.