Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This is the latest weekly testnet release in preparation for the Red Eyes mainnet release.
As in the previous weeks we continued the intensive testing and review of the Raiden client.
This is a compatibility breaking release which alters the database format. A new database will be automatically created for you.
If you are upgrading from an earlier version you will first need to close and settle all your channels with the previous version before using this new version.
- #3035 Registering a token twice should now return a proper error.
- #3013 Encode all integers before saving to the sqlite database.
- #3022 Reject REST API channel opening with an error if there is not enough token balance for the initial deposit.
- #2932 Node will no longer crash if it mediated a transfer and the channel cycle for mediation has completed.
- #3001 Don't delete payment task when receiving invalid secret request.
- #2931 Fixes serialization of state changes for refund transfers, allowing it to be used for unlocks.