Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This is the latest weekly testnet release in preparation for the Red Eyes mainnet release. This is a compatibility breaking release which alters the database format and introduces changes to the REST API. A new database will be automatically created for you.
There were some minor DB changes but in this release a lot of bugs were fixed. Most of them were UI bugs but also a lot were
bugs that could cause the node to crash or get bricked.
- #2296 Gracefully handle malformed messages
- #2251 Add webui support for switching token input between decimal and integer values.
- #2285 Request user acknowledgement for the experimental software disclaimer.
- #2225 Using a constant expiration for lock, making sure that on-chain unlocks are atomic.
- #2170 Removed block number from internal events and rearranged REST API debug endpoints
- #2293 Initiator had the payment and message identifiers swapped.
- #2275 Adds scientific notation for really small fractions when displaying balances.
- #2282 Fixes internal webui error that would not propagate channel updates.
- #2284 Fixes balance notifications showing for wrong channels.
- #2277 Fixes sorting by balance for tokens and channels.
- #2278 Fixes leave network button request.
- #2264 Notification fonts are now aligned with the rest of the WebUI.