Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This is the latest weekly testnet release in preparation for the Red Eyes mainnet release. This is a compatibility breaking release which alters the database format. A new database will be automatically created for you. Additionally new contracts have been deployed so all channels will have to be remade
- #1894 We now start having nightly releases found here: https://raiden-nightlies.ams3.digitaloceanspaces.com/index.html
- #862 Switch WAL serialization format to JSON in order to facilitate for WAL upgradability.
- #2363 Add copy functionality for addresses shown on the webui.
- #2340 Add
--accept-disclaimerargument to bypass the experimental software disclaimer.
- #2373 Include events for received payments in the payment events API endpoint.
- #2356 Create a new database per token network registry.
- #2362 Renamed wallet to tokens in the webui.
- #2291 Adds EIP55 address validation to webui address inputs.
- #2283 Fix API server Internal server error at token deposits.
- #2336 Fix webui wallet page not loading data due to error.