Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This is the latest weekly testnet release in preparation for the Red Eyes mainnet release. This is a compatibility breaking release which alters the database format. A new database will be automatically created for you.
- #2460 Pinned depedencies versions, builds are now reproducible and build artifacts won't break because of downstream dependencies.
- #1473 Add gas price strategies that adapt the gas price to the network conditions.
- #2252 The webUI now shows payment history.
- #2307 Matrix discovery rooms now are decentralized, aliased and shared by all servers in the federation.
- #2287 Internal events now have timestamps.
- #2461 For received payments events filter based on the initiator.
- #2367 Token network selection dropdown will not filter out not connected networks.
- #2453 Connection manager will no longer be stuck if there are no available channel partners
- #2437 Fix a bug where neighbors couldn't communicate through matrix after restart
- #2370 Fixes a few issues with the token amount input.
- #2439 Return properly filtered results from the API payments event endpoint
- #2419 Fix Matrix transport crash due to inability to decode events.
- #2427 Fix a bug crashing the client when an unlock event for our address is seen on the chain
- #2431 Do not crash on recoverable errors during settlement