* Organize README to be more general vs SQL Server / Sybase
* Make teardown for @client.close global to the test case.
* Change nokogiri copy of extconf.rb to insert our paths/dirs before other
dirs so that local ports win.
* Make a single 'from a stored procedure' test with internal db switches.
* Keep schema/sybase_ase.sql line by line consistent with other files.
* Remove the "not for sybase ASE" section and put back the ntext and
uniqueidentifier tests in the standard section with simple sybase_ase?
unless checks on the should block. Keeps things organized like I had
and conditional for sybase.
* Create a new sqlserver? class/instance test helper.