Please sign in to comment.
Move schema_format :sql config setting from test.rb to application.rb
I've moved the schema_format :sql config setting to application.rb because you would never enable this only for the test environment. If you use database constraints or database specific data types you would want all of your environments to use them.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 10 additions and 10 deletions.
- +5 −0 railties/guides/code/getting_started/config/application.rb
- +0 −5 railties/guides/code/getting_started/config/environments/test.rb
- +5 −0 railties/lib/rails/generators/rails/app/templates/config/application.rb
- +0 −5 railties/lib/rails/generators/rails/app/templates/config/environments/test.rb.tt