Please sign in to comment.
defines a private require-hub active_support/rails
This is a private place to put those AS features that are used by every component. Nowadays we cherry-pick individual files wherever they are used, but that it is not worth the effort for stuff that is going to be loaded for sure sooner or later, like blank?, autoload, concern, etc.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 16 additions and 0 deletions.
- +1 −0 actionmailer/lib/action_mailer.rb
- +1 −0 actionpack/lib/abstract_controller.rb
- +1 −0 actionpack/lib/action_controller.rb
- +1 −0 actionpack/lib/action_dispatch.rb
- +1 −0 actionpack/lib/action_view.rb
- +1 −0 activemodel/lib/active_model.rb
- +1 −0 activerecord/lib/active_record.rb
- +9 −0 activesupport/lib/active_support/rails.rb
|@@ -0,0 +1,9 @@|
|+# This is private interface.|
|+# Rails components cherry pick from Active Support as needed, but there are a|
|+# few features that are used for sure some way or another and it is not worth|
|+# to put individual requires absolutely everywhere. Think blank? for example.|
|+# This file is loaded by every Rails component except Active Support itself,|
|+# but it does not belong to the Rails public interface. It is internal to|
|+# Rails and can change anytime.|