Please sign in to comment.
This commit does not belong to any branch on this repository, and may belong to a fork outside of the repository.
form_withto generates ids by default
When `form_with` was introduced we disabled the automatic generation of ids that was enabled in `form_for`. This usually is not an good idea since labels don't work when the input doesn't have an id and it made harder to test with Capybara. You can still disable the automatic generation of ids setting `config.action_view.form_with_generates_ids` to `false.`
- Loading branch information
Showing with 310 additions and 225 deletions.
- +11 −0 actionview/CHANGELOG.md
- +3 −24 actionview/lib/action_view/helpers/form_helper.rb
- +3 −4 actionview/lib/action_view/helpers/tags/base.rb
- +0 −1 actionview/lib/action_view/helpers/tags/collection_check_boxes.rb
- +0 −1 actionview/lib/action_view/helpers/tags/collection_radio_buttons.rb
- +0 −4 actionview/lib/action_view/helpers/tags/label.rb
- +1 −1 actionview/lib/action_view/helpers/tags/select.rb
- +9 −0 actionview/lib/action_view/railtie.rb
- +218 −190 actionview/test/template/form_helper/form_with_test.rb
- +2 −0 guides/source/configuring.md
- +1 −0 railties/lib/rails/application/configuration.rb
- +62 −0 railties/test/application/configuration_test.rb
There are no files selected for viewing
Oops, something went wrong.