Please sign in to comment.
Clean up ActionView some:
* Call _evaluate_assigns_and_ivars at the two entry points so we don't have to do a check at every render. * Make template.render viable without having to go through a wrapper method * Remove old TemplateHandler#render(template, local_assigns) path so we don't have to set self.template every time we render a template. * Move Template rescuing code to Template#render so it gets caught every time. * Pull in some tests from Pratik that test render @object in ActionView
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 56 additions and 75 deletions.
- +0 −16 actionpack/lib/action_view/base.rb
- +4 −2 actionpack/lib/action_view/render/partials.rb
- +18 −43 actionpack/lib/action_view/render/rendering.rb
- +1 −1 actionpack/lib/action_view/template/handler.rb
- +10 −2 actionpack/lib/action_view/template/template.rb
- +23 −11 actionpack/test/template/render_test.rb