Please sign in to comment.
Make `restart` and `dev:cache` tasks work when customizing pid file path
Originally, it hard-coded pid file path. It can not be removed when customizing pid file path. But rake task can not get pid file path. Therefore, do not remove file in rake task, makes it possible to judge whether it is restart from the argument of the command and removes the file in server command. Fixes #29306
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 44 additions and 17 deletions.
- +7 −1 railties/lib/rails/commands/server/server_command.rb
- +0 −1 railties/lib/rails/dev_caching.rb
- +0 −1 railties/lib/rails/tasks/restart.rake
- +8 −4 railties/test/application/rake/dev_test.rb
- +0 −9 railties/test/application/rake/restart_test.rb
- +28 −0 railties/test/application/server_test.rb
- +1 −1 railties/test/commands/server_test.rb