Please sign in to comment.
Properly expand the environment's name
Running the `console` and `dbconsole` commands with a regular argument as the environment's name automatically expand it to match an existing environment (e.g. dev for development). This feature wasn't available using the `--environment` (a.k.a `-e`) option.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 22 additions and 7 deletions.
- +5 −0 railties/CHANGELOG.md
- +6 −1 railties/lib/rails/command/environment_argument.rb
- +0 −3 railties/lib/rails/commands/console/console_command.rb
- +0 −3 railties/lib/rails/commands/dbconsole/dbconsole_command.rb
- +5 −0 railties/test/commands/console_test.rb
- +6 −0 railties/test/commands/dbconsole_test.rb